Given below are the lists of textbooks and teaching learning materials for schools for 2019 academic year. The lists have already been sent to the DEOs/TEOs from the Ministry of Education, and they are reproduced here for information and wider dissemination.
REC invites sealed bids from eligible book vendors for procurement and supply of Environmental Science reference books to schools.
This is to inform all schools that the Royal Education Council (REC) has reviewed and revised the Student Activity Books for Classes PP–2, and Mathematics Textbooks for Classes 3–6, based on feedback and recommendations received from the schools before, during and even after the National School Curriculum Conference 2016. However, the revision of Teacher’s Guide is under process.
In the revised edition of the above-mentioned books, some units and chapters are rearranged, some lessons are deleted and some are clubbed together to maintain the flow of ideas and connection in all class levels. This has been done without actually losing the essence and standard of mathematics curriculum.
Therefore, all schools are requested to use the reprint 2017 edition of Mathematics textbooks for classes PP – VI, for your reference while teaching. These textbooks can be downloaded from the link given below or contact Mr. Geewanath Sharma and Mr. Tashi Dendup, Mathematics Curriculum Developers.
- Understanding Mathematics Student’s Activity Book for Class PP (pdf)
- Understanding Mathematics Student’s Activity Book for Class I (pdf)
- Understanding Mathematics Student’s Activity Book for Class II (pdf)
- Understanding Mathematics Textbook for Class III (pdf)
- Understanding Mathematics Textbook for Class IV (pdf)
- Understanding Mathematics Textbook for Class V (pdf)
- Understanding Mathematics Textbook for Class VI (pdf)
REC is pleased to re-announce the vacancy for the following in-service positions on lateral transfer:
Applicants are required to submit the following documents to the HR Section, REC, Paro latest by 15th March 2018:
- Duly filled RCSC employment form
- Performance Evaluation forms (IWP) of last two years
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (both RCSC CSIS generated and individual CV)
- Academic certificates and transcripts
- Audit Clearance
- Security Clearance
- NOC from the current working agency
- Any other relevant documents
The shortlisted candidates will be intimated for interview. For any clarification, please contact the HR Officer at toll free number 185 during office hours, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
REC invites Expression of Interest (EoI) from eligible publishers or authors for writing of ICT textbooks for classes 10 and 12. Details are provided in the following links: