- Honorable Secretary of the Ministry of Education as the Chairperson
- Selected representatives from the Ministry of Education as decided by the Ministry
- Secretary of the Bhutan Council for School Examinations and Assessment
- Representatives from relevant organizations from outside the Ministry of Education, such as the Dzongkha Development Commission, the Royal Education Council, the Centre for Bhutan Studies, Ministry of Labour and Human Resources, and relevant colleges from the Royal University of Bhutan
- Chairpersons of the various subject committees of DCRD
- Review and deliberate on issues put up by the DCRD concerning the school curriculum, including instruction, assessment, research studies, professional development programmes and any other relevant matters.
- Approve plans and policy proposals on school curricular matters as submitted by the DCRD .
- Bring in relevant issues for deliberations concerning the school education.
- Approve the appointment of chairpersons for various subject committees of DCRD .
Terms of Reference (TOR)
The TOR was reviewed and endorsed during the 25th CAPSD Board Meeting held on 7 June 2010.
CAPSD Board TOR [Click HERE to download]